Midtown Manhattan Office Space l Up to 3 Offices in Shared Suite on the 33rd Floor of Historic Prewar Building l Many Amenities Included l Furnished
Recently constructed office space on the 33rd floor of the historic Mercantile Building, steps from Grand Central, Bryant Park, and Times Square and featuring south and west facing views of the Manhattan skyline.
This is a historic NYC Class A Building with an attended lobby and access 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Conveniently located near the 4, 5, 6, B, D, F, M, and 7 trains, making the office accessible to multiple transit hubs, such as Grand Central, Penn Station, and the Port Authority. This is a great opportunity to rent space in a premium building with an excellent midtown Manhattan location.
The available office space is turnkey, move in ready, and consist of:
- Larger windowed office 11â€™ x 12â€™. Furnished with light wood OFS 66â€ x 30â€ left pedestal desk, two drawer OFS storage unit/cabinet, 2 OFS guest chairs, and All Steel Acuity Chair with mesh back, swivel tilt control and adjustable arms. Dell MFP 1815dn printer/copier/scanner included in this office for free use. Views of the Hudson River, Bryant Park, and midtown skyline
- Large windowed office 10â€™ x 11â€™. Furnished with light wood OFS 66â€ x 30â€ right pedestal desk, 2 OFS guest chairs, and Focus Task office chair with mesh back, swivel tilt control and adjustable arms. Views of the Hudson River, Bryant Park, and midtown skyline
- Share extra large interior shared office. Shared 14.5â€™ x 11â€™ Furnished with light wood OFS 66â€ x 30â€ left pedestal desk and Focus Task office chair with mesh back, swivel tilt control and adjustable arms. Large floor to ceiling window provides ample light and views of Hudson River.
Within the rent is included the following free amenities:
- Top of the line, new, and modern furniture;
- Additional storage space in All Steel Essentials lateral filing cabinet;
- Cisco IP Phone 7961G black & white screen 6-line phone with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service, featuring conference call and call forwarding;
- Voicemail messages sent directly to the email address of your choice;
- Free domestic long distance;
- Free fractional high speed T1 Internet service with backup DSL Internet access;
- Free wireless access for your portable devices;
- Free use of commercial grade HP printer/copier/fax/scanner, including free paper and toner;
- Free incoming and outgoing faxes;
- Complimentary bottled water;
- Deposition sized conference room available by reservation; and
- Access to refrigerator and microwave.
These offices are available for immediate rental and are very competitively priced, beginning at $1,000 for the shared interior office.
|Class A Building||New Lobby|
|Great Light||Good Natural Light|
|Copy/Scan/Fax Available||Wired For Data + Phones|
|T-1 Broadband||Phone System Included|
|Cheerful Office Space||Tenant Controlled AC|
1 Interior OfficeRent: Please Inquire
2 Windowed OfficesRent: Please Inquire
- Space Type LEGAL
- Profession General Practice
- Listing For Attorneys Only
- Neighborhood Midtown Manhattan
- Cross Street 5th Ave.
- Windowed Offices 2
- Interior Offices 1
- Lease Type Sublease
- Reception Services Full-Time & Phone Answering
- Conference Rooms Single
- Possession/Vacant RENTED
- Term of Lease RENTED
- Last Updated 11/29/2018