1120 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10036Back To List
1120 Avenue Of The Americas is located proximate to Bryant Park on 42nd Street. The building was originally built in 1951 and was comprehensively renovated and upgraded between 2006 and 2014. The building now has an energy efficient all glass curtain wall, and a beautiful bright, expansive attended lobby. The landlord also installed new elevators as well as new mechanical and electrical systems throughout the building.
The building has a new energy efficient glass curtain wall as well as new mechanical and electrical systems and HVAC chiller units. The amenities and services are landlord managed (security cleaning, garage, event space (lobby), conference facilities, shared office space.
The Lobby can be used as an event space and there are also temporary conference facilities available in the building in a full floor shared office space (executive suite) on a full floor. Internet providers at 1120 Avenue of the Americas are:
- Spectrum (TWC)
- Rainbow Broadband (fixed wireless)
LAW FIRMS IN THIS BUILDING
- Dentons US LLPGeneral Practice
- Denuble Law PLLCCorporate & Securities, Immigration, Real Estate
- Felicello & Melchionna LLPImmigration, Intellectual Property, Litigation
- Major Khan LLCLitigation
- Ohashi & Horn LLPEmployment/Labor, Intellectual Property, Litigation