Choose Either Plan
Stay Safe And Follow All Government Guidelines For Showing And Occupying Space
Do It Yourself
We Provide Professional Assistance
For The First Office
For Each Additional Office
(1 Cube Per Office Included)
Of The 1st Year’s Rent
Of The 2nd and 3rd Year’s Rent (If Any)
Nothing Up Front
- Monthly subscription service is for Sublessors who have extra offices and want to respond to inquiries and negotiate a sublease on their own.
- Prospects contact you by Email or phone.
- Includes our help to get your listing and photos online, if you need it.
- Your credit card will be charged in advance each month. Cancel in the first 3-days of any renewal month for a full refund..
- Success based service is available when you want professional assistance with no up front fees.
- We will interview you and write the ad.Then we will receive and respond to all inquiries.
- We will set tour appointments, negotiate your terms, and help vet the prospects.
- Alternately, your broker can manage the listing.
ENTER YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION - WE’LL GET YOU ONLINE QUICKLY
“The Service was easy to start, and I was satisfied with the results.”
-Ted Rotante – Colliers International NY LLC
“Looking For Space has been my go to resource for finding tenants for my midtown law suite for the past 10 years. Additionally, they have been a priceless asset during this extremely challenging time. The quality of their leads and follow up has ensured that my suite has remained fully rented”
-Steven R. Harris,HARRIS/LAW
“We have worked with LookingForSpace.com for years. They have been attentive to our needs, provided us with valuable guidance and are persistent in helping us fulfill our office sublet goals”
-Liam O’Brien – McCormick & O’Brien, LLP
“We had a great experience using your website to rent three offices and secretarial bays in our Los Angeles law firm suite. We would be happy to recommend your service to anyone in LA seeking to rent office space. Thank you again for your assistance.”
“We used Looking For Space to rent 3 offices and 1 workstation. The site was easy to use and they were a pleasure to work with. We received inquiries for our space within the first month. I recommend this site to anyone needing to rent offices and workstations.”
“I have used LookingForSpace.com for years to help me lease lawyer space and services in my office building. My listing on the site has resulted in many inquiries and quite a few rentals to attorneys. The site is very affordable and keeps a good internet search ranking. Customer service is pleasant and personal.”
Dummit Buckholz & Trapp
Sichenzia Ross Ference LLP
Ian Inglis Esq.