250 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Cross StreetBroadway-8th Avenue
- SubmarketColumbus Circle
- Stories 26
- Total Area0
- Built / Renov.1929
250 West 57th Street is a 500,000 sq ft building originally constructed in 1929 - currently undergoing a refurbishment installing a brand new lobby. This is a massive, 26 story office building where old style meets new amenities provided by a thorough renovation of the public areas. The building is proximate to Columbus Circle dining and shopping.
Law firms in this building include:
LAW FIRMS IN THIS BUILDING
- Friedman, Levy, Goldfarb & Green, P.C.
- Jeffrey Laurence Weingard
- Law Offices of Craig Delsack, LLC
- Reis Cooper LLP
- The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.
SPACE IN THIS BUILDING
250 WEST 57TH ST | LARGE PARTNER'S OFFICE AND ASSOCIATE'S OFFICE IN SHARED LAW OFFICE AT COLUMBUS CIRCLE NYC250 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10107
|2 Windowed Offices||0 Interior Offices||0 Workstations|
- Space Type Shared Law Office
- Listing For All Professionals
- Submarket Columbus Circle
- Date Updated 11/09/2017