Information For Tenants
If you are looking for new space:
- It is always free to look at all of the listings on our website
- You have no obligation to fill out any forms or pay us any fee
- Each listing has full contact information for the advertiser
- Contact the advertiser yourself.
- The advertiser's "role" will be indicated so you know if you are reaching a principal or their agent
- We're always here to help you with anything you need concerning shared or small office space
Call (212) 986-9100 or contact our staff by Email
If you have extra offices for sublease:
- You can "do it yourself" or have your broker do it for you
- Listings are self entered - or we can do it for you after you send us photos and have a brief phone interview.
(In Manhattan, on site photography and valuation is included...more cities soon.)
- Our listings are "Non Exclusive". We anticipate you will have your own broker or that
you will simultaneously be trying to make your own arrangements to rent the extra rooms.
- All of the ads on our site are paid listings - you specify who receives the inquiries.
- You'll get an account dashboard that allows you to edit text or add/remove photos anytime.
- The dashboard will also retain email inquiries for you
- You can remain anonymous (Contact information or Building address can be obscured)...however we'll tell
you in advance that anonymous listings receive fewer inquiries.
- You can cancel your listing at any time - but if you rent the space to someone we've introduced in less than 3 months, there is a 3-month minimum due.